This site is a public service by the Scott AFB, Airman & Family Readiness Center.
The presence of commercial and external hyperlinks doesn't constitute endorsement by the A&FRC, Scott AFB, AMC, the USAF, or the Department of Defense (DoD), of the external web site, or the information, products or services contained therein.
Eligibility Statement: DoD Personnel & families - including military members, all Service & Guard, Reserve, military retirees, DoD civilians, NAF personnel & immediate family members. Other uniformed services include US Coast Guard, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, uniformed State Department personnel, Public Health Service personnel & members of units assigned or attached to a US installation.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Call us at: (618) 256-8668
Website is in partnership with: http://www.375fss.com/
In partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Scott A&FRC offers the following VA resources and information:
1) VA Benefits Counselors are available Monday - Friday at A&FRC by appointment to discuss all of your VA benefits.
2) Dept. of VA representative Mr. Don Gosha is available Mondays and Thursdays by appointment to assist Active Duty, Mobilized Reserve and National Guard members with VA benefits, resources and the VA disability claim processes.
3) Veterans Service Organizations (DAV and AMVETS) available by appointment to assist with VA disability claims and services.
- Doug Wilder, DAV Representative, is available throughout the week at the Scott AFB Clinic, 5th Floor, Room C509, Call Ext 68574. To learn more, visithttps://www.davmo.org
- Rich Hogan, AMVETS Representative, is available Wednesdays by appointment at A&FRC. Call to schedule. To learn more visit www.amvets.org
----DIRECTORY OF VETERAN SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS----
4) NEW - Veterans Center services are available on Scott AFB Clinic, 310 W. Losey, Room A527 to assists with transitional services such as counseling, outreach and referral services.
Visit www.vetcenter.va.gov to learn more or
contact Mr. Chris Figura at Ext 6856
TAP VA BENEFITS I & II
This mandatory briefing is offered every Friday during
5-DAY TAP GPS Seminar from 0730 – 1600.
VA Benefits I and II Briefings are part of VA's portion of Transition Goals, Plans, Success (GPS), which is designed to help transitioning Service members, to include Guard and Reserve members demobilizing Service members are required to attend Transition GPS. This is a mandatory briefing for all those separating/retiring from the military The briefings consist of two classroom modules: a four-hour VA Benefits I Briefing and a two-hour VA Benefits II Briefing.